<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5918802958398380395\x26blogName\x3dThe+Love+Story+Unfolds...\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quingandrai.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quingandrai.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6845385925647149274', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, January 14, 2008

♥ A night in the movie house…

January 11,2008

Every one of us is always looking for a great day to remember specially those who are in-love. Sometimes we expect everyday to that perfect day. January 11 2008 is what I can say a memorable one. This is the day where Quing and I went out on an evening date at LimKetKai Movie house. After a day of stressful work I went to Quing’s workplace. It was 6:00pm when I logged out at my work. Quing that time is already at Clark Hatch gym. While I am on my way to her place, I am thinking of all the wonderful things that might happen that very time. My goal is to put a smile on her face. It was my never ending dream to really make her happy all the time. As I pass by some places here in Cagayan de Oro, I see lovers all along the way, enjoying their quality time with each other. Even on the jeepney that I was riding I see lovers faithfully in love with each other. Love is in the air that night.

6:30pm I arrived at LimKetKai, there while waiting I checked on the details of the movie and meet my friends at the Customer Service Center. While talking with them, I see lots of people happy and enjoying the Friday evening. Come 7:00pm I went to Clark Hatch gym. There I see Quing doing her exercises. While waiting for her, I am enjoying my time watching people do exercises.

8:00pm Quing and I went to Limketkai dunkin donuts to eat for a while, of course, after Quing’s heavy exercise, I know in mind that she is hungry. Sitting there at Dunkin Donuts, reminds me of our first date together at Jollibee here in CDO. First moments that will last a lifetime. 8:15 we went to plaza fair to shop some jogging pants for her.

9:00pm we are inside the movie house watching “National Treasure 2.” It was a great movie. I learned one greatest lesson there. As I see Thom Gate’s (Nicholas Cage) father and mother’s relationship has been put to risks just because of some sacrifices and choices that they had. It reminded me of my dream to have a great and peaceful family. I know that the time is near for me and Quing to enter into the marriage life. I know along the way we will face challenges and trials. But I will have no fear, because the real TREASURE inside our love is not just me and Quing. It is God who is the author and pinisher of our faith.

We ended this day with happiness inside our hearts and a quality moment that will last until our next generations…


♥ The Couple



    Rai Abary
    &
    Quing Perpetua

    Photobucket

    He was looking for God’s gift.
    She was waiting for God’s will.
    Both believe that true love waits.
    Both hoped.

    When boy meets girl, friendship started then. They shared thoughts, stories, and even problems they face everyday. The tiny bond of friendship blossoms deeper and deeper as each day passed by. He confided to her, she leaned on him. Both shared the same passion and that is to serve God and to walk intimately with God. He prayed for her. She prayed for him. An ordinary friend turned into more special - prayer partner.

    More talks, more laughs, more cries, more songs, more poems, more thoughts, more prayers, more time have been spent, that love began to grow and bind them.

    May 17, 2007, God, in His own perfect way and time, allowed us to enjoy the gift of love.

    Until now, God never fails to guide us. Like any ordinary relationship, we fight - get jealous, get mad, misunderstand and even hurt each other. As an individual, we need to adjust, take risks and sacrifices. "It is painful". Yet, true love is still worth it all. We know that everyday, we face challenges, and we need to fight, defend and protect the love that we have. It may tear us, cost our life, yet we do not fear because GOD is the center of our faith.
    God is our strong foundation, our beginning and our end.


    When God made Rai, He was thinking of Quing.

♥ Our Love Verse


♥ Our Witnesses


♥ Memoirs




♥ twiddle us





♥ Our Love Songs